Lawyer for labor law & traffic law in Dresden
Mr. Meschke was born in Pirna and grew up in Dresden (Gruna). He completed his law studies at the University of Potsdam, where he obtained a Diploma in Law. He passed his first legal exam in Berlin. After completing the legal traineeship in Dresden, he was admitted to the bar. Since then he has mainly worked as a lawyer specializing in Labor Law and Traffic Law in Dresden.
Mr. Meschke also works in our branches in Leipzig and Erfurt.
- Participation in the specialist lawyer course for the specialist lawyer for labor law and the specialist lawyer for traffic law
- Admitted to the bar at the Saxony Bar Association
- Legal clerkship at the Dresden Higher Regional Court
- First legal examination at the joint legal examination office of the states of Berlin and Brandenburg
- Additional training in Corporate Law (Bachelor of Laws, LL.B.)
- Studied law at the University of Potsdam with a focus on tax and corporate law
- Hit-and-run Driving - A Criminal Offense
- Traffic accident? A Lawyer for Traffic Law could help.
- Flashed during the probationary period? Advanced seminar
- Deadline for dismissal protection suit expired?
- Compensation after termination