Employed lawyer for labor law in Leipzig
Ms. Roller represents her clients in Employment Law after warnings, dismissals or advises on collective bargaining issues. She has been employed as a lawyer at Meschke & Coll. Rechtsanwälte since 2019 working in Leipzig. She previously worked in Employment Law. She did her legal clerkship at the Aachen Regional Court. Before that she studied in Cologne and Dalian (China).
- Successful participation in the specialist lawyer course for the specialist lawyer in labor law
- Admitted to the Saxony Bar Association
- Legal clerkship at the Aachen Regional Court with stations in Aachen, Cologne and Berlin
- Studied at the University of Cologne with a focus on labor and social law
- Studied at Dalian Maritime University in the People's Republic of China
- Minimum wage rises to € 10.45
- Warning? How to react correctly to a warning.
- Invitation to an interview with severe disabilities
- Wearing a headscarf as a teacher?
- Maternity protection: special protection during pregnancy and after the birth