Employed lawyer for Inheritance, Family & Traffic Law
Lisann Hebert-Wehner grew up in the district of Central Saxony, passed her Abitur in Dresden and then studied law at the law faculty of the University of Leipzig. She did the preparatory service in Leipzig. She established herself as a lawyer and heads our department in inheritance law and family law. She also helps clients with traffic law, e.g. after a traffic accident or in administrative fine proceedings.
- Employed Lawyer
- Legal clerkship in the Free State of Saxony
- Stations at the regional court, the public prosecutor's office, the social court and a law firm in Leipzig
- Studied at the University of Leipzig with a focus on labor law
- Divorce process: separation, application for divorce, divorce date.
- What is a divorce settlement agreement?
- How much does a divorce cost? How pays the legal fees?
- Divorce: two lawyers?