Employed lawyer for labor law & damages law in Leipzig
Ms. Haubner studied law in Greifswald. During her legal clerkship, she worked in the legal office of the city of Dresden, at the Dresden district and regional court, a savings bank and a law firm.
- Attorney at law, admitted to the Saxony Bar Association
- Legal clerkship at the Dresden Regional Court
- Studied at the Ernst-Moritz-Arndt University of Greifswald with a focus on labor law
- The employment relationship in bankruptcy
- Termination of the apprenticeship relationship and (temporary?) Continued employment
- Arrangement of compulsory leave
- Everything about short-time work during Corona
- Corona: termination without notice by the employer?
Visit Mirjam Haubner in the social networks XING.