Name and contact details of the person responsible for processing
This data protection information applies to data processing by the person responsible for processing (hereinafter
Wiener Str. 53
Telephone: (0351) 41881590
Fax: (0351) 41881599
Collection and storage of personal data; Nature and purpose of their use
When I visit my website
When you visit my website www.meschke.pro, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to my Internet server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without any action on your part and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the file called up,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned will be processed by me for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of my website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. My legitimate interest results from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case do I use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
When using the live chat
I offer you the opportunity to get in contact with me via a live chat provided on the homepage.
I run the live chat on my own in Germany at Hetzner Online GmbH, Industriestr. 25, 91710 Gunzenhausen based server. If you give your consent, the software saves so-called session cookies. Live chat may not work properly without your consent. The data transfer is SSL-encrypted.
It is necessary to provide any name so that I know who sent the request and to be able to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting me takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. The personal data collected by me for the use of the form will be automatically deleted after your request has been dealt with. You also have the option of deleting your data yourself using a corresponding function in the live chat.
In other cases
I also collect your personal data when you contact me, e.g. as a prospective customer, employee, supplier or client. I process:
- personal identification information, such as company, your first and last name, address, email address and telephone and fax number
- Data on payment transactions, e.g. IBAN, BIC and account holder
The data mentioned will be processed by me for the purpose of fulfilling the contract or carrying out pre-contractual measures.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR.
Transfer of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
I will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- According to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR have given express consent to this,
- the transfer according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that for the transfer according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR there is a legal obligation, and
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
You have the right according to:
- Art. 15 GDPR: To request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, if we have not collected it, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details
- Art. 16 GDPR: to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- Art. 17 GDPR: to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless processing to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims is required;
- Art. 18 GDPR: to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and I no longer need the data, but you need them to assert or exercise them or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- Art. 20 GDPR: to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
- Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR: to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, I may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and Art. 77 GDPR: to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or my headquarters.
Right to object
If your personal data is based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR are processed, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided there are reasons for this that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which I will implement without specifying a particular situation. If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an email to email@example.com.
We use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. My security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Topicality and changes to this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and is as of September 2020. Due to the further development of my website and offers or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can call up and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://www.meschke.pro/datenschutz/.